Referral Banners

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lady Gaga: 'People Want To Destroy Me'

Lady Gaga has stated that she feels persecuted by critics who are trying to destroy her.
 
During an candid interview with The Guardian, the Applause singer also admitted she feels that people get "a sense of pleasure" in trying to ruin her.
 
When asked if she feels persecuted, Gaga replied: "Yeah, for sure I do. I certainly feel that at this time it's almost as if people are surprised they haven't already destroyed me.
 "It gives them a sense of pleasure when they believe that they've destroyed me or taken me down. It's almost entertainment for people to poke fun at Lady Gaga, but at the very same time they have no idea the album I've made.
 
"They have no idea what I put into this, they have no idea the work that I've put behind my performances and what I do. In fact, people have no idea what it really took for me to get here. So it doesn't bother me, it's just an interesting observation of where we are as a society." 
 
Addressing the success of her latest single Applause, she said: "It's literally not even been two weeks since my first single came out and it's all, 'She's over', or because I'm not number one yet, 'She's finished'."

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">