Referral Banners

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kanye On Kim: 'She Loves Me Without Asking For Money'

Kanye West has opened up about his romance with Kim Kardashian, revealing that she loves him "without asking for money."
In a tell-all interview with Radio 1's Zane Lowe, Yeezy explained how he found it hard to find a girlfriend who wasn't interested in his fame and fortune.
Speaking fondly of Kimmy, the rapper stated: "She gave me everything. She gave me a support system. 
"She's in a powerful enough situation that she could love me without asking for money."
As well as talking about the socialite, West also spoke about his music, what inspires him and his ambitions for the future, while also addressing his own frustrations when talking about fellow rapper and pal, Jay-Z.
The Power hitmaker explained: "Jay is more realised than me. More of his hopes and dreams and aspirations have come true … You don't realise, I am so frustrated. I've got so much I want to give. 
"I've got ideas on colour palettes. I've got ideas on silhouettes. And I've got a million people telling me I can't do it. 'You're not a real designer.' Well, I'm not a real rapper."
He went on to add that he will always controversial artist, claiming: "I think there are people who are wired by their parents to understand what I'm saying and I think there are people who are wired by their parents to reject what I'm saying" – but he said no matter what people thought of him, he would be remembered.
 "They will play this interview in five years. they will play this interview in 10 years and say: 'He called that. He called that'."
In the same interview, Yeezy also described himself as the "number one rock star on the planet".
Kanye is due to tour Europe next year following the North American leg of his Yeezus jaunt, which kicks off in Seattle on October 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">