Referral Banners

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lady Gaga Poses Naked For V Magazine!

Star has posed for four separate covers of the mag! See them all here...

Lady Gaga has posed naked for V Magazine, showing off her killer bod for the spread.
 
The Applause singer has graced four special covers of the mag, with each separate addition containing four different inside stories, representing Gaga at different stages in her life.
 
Snapped by Inez & Vinoodh, Gaga wears custom looks by Balenciaga, Giorgio Armani, Saint Laurent Paris and Versace on each of the covers.
 
For her Balenciaga shoot, Gaga dons nothing but a pair of platform boots as she poses completely nude on a chair, while in her pics for Armani, the star dons white face-paint and a skimpy black thong. nude pix after the cut......
 
 
Saint Laurent Paris sees Lady G posing topless with her face and body covered in what looks like dirt as she wears her dark hair messy, while for Versace, Mother Monster loses her clothes to sport some sparkly, gold glitter instead.
 
Speaking of one of her covers, Gaga told the mag: "That look was very hard for me, because that is how I looked when I was 19 until I was 21 years old… maybe longer.
 
 
"I got my hair cut like that when I was 18 and all these really painful things happened during this time."
 
She went on to address her painful past - which has included a battle with drug addiction and eating disorders - adding that she now has "ability to experience pain for long periods of time" and "endure it".
 
 
Lady G explained: "I think it's because of my discipline as a child. I studied piano and theatre and then dance, so I have this ability to endure long periods of pain. 
 
"But as a result, when I became an adult at 18, I allowed myself to stay in bad situations because I was able to take the pain.
 
 
 
"Although I was able to withstand a challenge for that period of time in my youth, the results were destructive. I was left a shell. 'Does anyone really know what I went through to get here?"
 
You can catch more for Lady G's shoot over at VMAGAZINE.COM. V Magazine's September issue is on sale from August 29 in the UK and September 5 internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">