Referral Banners

Monday, September 23, 2013

Lesbians more daring: Gaga

Lesbians more daring: GagaLady Gaga has revealed she finds lesbians much more "daring" than straight men.
The outrageous singer has been open about her sexuality in the past and is proud to have romanced both men and women. She has now explained what it is about ladies that appeals to her.
"It’s similar to how I feel about guys," she told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live.
"I like them because I find lesbians to be way more daring than straight men, when it comes to coming on to you. And I really like that. And it wasn’t until I found a guy that could come onto me as strong as a lesbian that I fell in love."
It’s thought Gaga was referring to her current beau Taylor Kinney, who stars in TV show Chicago Fire. The pair have been an item since 2011 although they don’t often talk about each other in public.

Watch What Happens Live is designed to be a relaxed series, with Gaga taking things to a new level.
She chatted away with a glass of wine hanging perilously from her hand, sipping on it several times. The 27-year-old star had disheveled hair and plenty of flesh on display thanks to the silver bra top and miniskirt she was wearing.
Gaga feels confident with her body, something she puts down to her upbringing.
"I made more money stripping than waitressing," she said of her previous job in Manhattan.
"I didn’t show too much - I was a burlesque dancer. Because my family’s European, for me it wasn’t that weird and I didn’t do anything super seedy - although my dad didn’t think so."
The singer also urged fans not to dabble with dangerous drugs.
She has been honest about her past experiments with illegal substances, and she opened up to Cohen about her experiences with Ecstasy.
Gaga admits she has taken the dance drug, also known as Molly, while attending music festivals, but she warns fans not to follow her example.
When asked about her experiences, Gaga says, "I think maybe it’s hard to remember (the last time I took Ecstasy).
"I have done it ... like in my raver days. I spent a lot of time at Bonnaroo and going to a lot of festivals.
"I definitely wouldn’t encourage it because it can be dangerous, especially if you don’t know where you are getting it from.
"So I would use this opportunity to tell you to be careful with Molly. If you get to know Molly too well you might turn out like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">