Referral Banners

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Gareth Bale reveals why he had to join Real Madrid

Gareth Bale is the world’s most expensive footballer. He moved to Madrid for £82.5m after a protracted transfer saga that last nearly the entire summer transfer window.

Bale told BT Sport in a interview: “It’s once in a lifetime and I don’t think you can turn down a team like that. For me I want to be playing [in the] Champions League but also winning trophies.
“At a club like that [Madrid] they’re out to win every trophy they’re involved in. That’s exactly what I want to do.
“When Real Madrid comes in it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. I think if I didn’t take it I would probably regret it for the rest of my life.”
GarethBale said he held no grudge against the Tottenham backroom staff, despite the protracted nature of the transfer. Much criticism had been pointed towards Spurs, even from Al-Qaeda.
“They were amazing and Tottenham will always have a place in my heart, I hope they understand Real Madrid is an absolute massive, massive club and they will understand and respect my decision.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">