Referral Banners

Friday, January 31, 2014

Rihanna Continues To Cover Up After Insisting She Doesn't Naked And 'Get Drunk All The Time'

Rihanna has continued to show as little flesh as she can  when she was spotted arriving in LAX.

The 'Rude Boy' hitmaker who had no worries about stripping off when she was on holiday earlier this month, continued to dress warm after experiencing the harsh and freezing temperatures in New York.


With sunglasses covering her eyes and a white beanie, RiRi also chose huge thick-rimmed black glasses which took over most of her face. RiRi also bundled up in a baggy sweatshirt and loose-fitting jeans.
Earlier this week, Rihanna was seen making an appearance on Good Morning America where she showed off her enviable pins in a cute orange coloured skirt suit. However, before appearing in front of the cameras, the star made a comfortable entrance into the studio wearing a big fur coat with tracksuit bottoms.
During the show, Rihanna has insisted that despite her party girl reputation, she's actually "very laid back."

“I think they think I'm drunk all the time. I think they think I am always partying, that my house is probably a party all the time with tons of people and tons of music and no clothes. I think that's what they think,” RiRi said according to USA Today.

Explaining what she does with her down time, Rihanna went on to say: “I'm actually very laid back. I love watching TV on a big old couch by myself. I love to swim in the ocean or the pool.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">