Referral Banners

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Give me $50m and i will fuck on screen– Amanda Ebeye

Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye has stated that she can act nude and even fuck live in any Nollywood movie if given 7.5billion naira.
Amanda ebeye
In a recent interview with The PUNCH, the ‘Clinic Matters’ star said “I cannot act nude but like I have said before, if you pay me about $50m, I will. Please who is the first to pay? I can shave my hair because I’m an actress. If the role requires it, if it is a beautiful script and the money is good, I will do it. It will not be
because it is the trend. It is not because Mercy Johnson did it, so I should, no, that is not enough reason. Right now, the script has to be outstanding for me to be interested in shaving off my hair.”
On growing up, she said “I was a stubborn kid. I was never a tomboy. I don’t know how to bounce or sag for the world but stubborn, fighting for my rights and the rights of others, yes. I always wanted to defend others in need. That’s why often, they used to say I knew how to ‘buy’ other people’s matter. But my friends would say I had and will always have the heart of a child because no matter how much I fight you, I’ll always feel bad and be the first to tell you sorry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">