Referral Banners

Friday, January 31, 2014

I Never Cheated On 9ice Says "Toni Payne "

http://olorisupergal.com/wp-content/uploads/TONI-PAYNE.jpg
Ex-wife of indigenous act 9ice and artiste manager Toni Payne recently commented on her rocky relationship with 9ice. Here’s what she said:

To those who still believe I cheated on my ex. I am sorry to disappoint you, I never cheated on my ex hubby. It’s not who I am, it will never be who I am. Tell yourself 1 million times, Toni Payne cheated; it will never make it true. Nobody caught me in any lie, or in any bad situation, nobody slept with anyone he was close to. Y’all need to put a full stop to that bullshit. Its old!. Sometimes, men want their freedom, and the fact is you can’t force them to stay.
Same goes for women. Everyone won’t have a perfect relationship, not everyone will stay married forever, we can only aspire to. Anyways To address this my ex said this or that issue.
Let me just say He has NEVER for once opened his mouth to accuse me of cheating. He has NEVER for once opened his mouth to accuse me of sleeping with anyone he knows. I am truly tired of this topic but since it seems to keep popping up, i felt it is best to finally address it properly. If anyone decides to hang on to the lie after this, that is their own cup of tea. I have a talk show to record, poetry to write and a child to raise. I don talk my own. FIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">