laide bakare new husband
Newly Married Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Talks About New Husband & Marriage “I’m In Love”


Months after a scandal that almost ruined her career, Nollywood actress Laide Bakare has spoken up.
In this recent interview, the mother of two said she is very happy to have a baby boy as this is her desire.
On her new marriage to a Lagos-based socialite, hear what the actress said:

“I love my life to be as private as possible. If anybody feels it’s a bad choice, that’s his/her own opinion. My opinion is that since I am a popular entertainer, I deserve to make my private life my exclusive right. It’s not for public consumption.
I am in love, it’s good. I am contended and I am happy with my new life.”
Why won’t she be happy when she married an ATM.
laide bakare husband
Laide Bakare and husband during wedding ceremony
For the records, Laide Bakare’s new husband is Chief Akanni Tunde Mutairu Orilowo alias ATM.
As the name implies, he is a very wealthy man with plenty wives.
This celebrities with changing of husband..... keeping mute sha.