Referral Banners

Monday, November 11, 2013

Khloe Kardashian on Lamar Odom problems: 'I'm trying to help him'


http://i2.cdnds.net/13/19/618x400/lamar-khloe-kardashian.jpgKhloe Kardashian opened up about Lamar Odom's problems during last night's season finale of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Odom has recently been rumoured to be struggling with a drug addiction, putting his marriage to Kardashian in the media spotlight.During last night's show, Rob Kardashian was seen telling his sister that he planned to move out of the house he shared with her and Odom in an attempt to focus on his own health.


Meanwhile, Khloe explained that her brother is the only one who truly understands what is happening with Odom because he lives with the couple.

"A lot's been going on in the past couple of years, just with me and Lamar, and I've made that choice myself to keep that within my marriage," she said. "But lately it's getting bigger than me... Sometimes things are bigger than yourself. I don't have a plan - I don't know what the next step is."

Rob Kardashian arrives at Whiskey Mist. Rumored girlfriend Rita Ora arrived in a separate car possibly to avoid being photographed with Kardashian London
http://i1.cdnds.net/12/20/618x487/whisky_13_wenn3878725.jpgKhloe, who admitted that it is "scary" and "not easy" dealing with these problems with the paparazzi camped outside her house, also admitted that she is struggling to come up with new ideas to help her husband.

"What am I supposed to do? I've done everything," she said.

When Rob advised her to "let him figure it out", she replied: "If someone gets their legs cut off, or you get breast cancer, do you just leave someone because they're slowing down your life? I'm trying to help and save him."

Rob pointed out that Odom is "really hurting" his sister, saying in private that he hates seeing Khloe "hurt" and is sad to see his "best friend" and "brother" going through a "really dark period".
http://i1.cdnds.net/12/06/618x413/wenn3571590.jpgMeanwhile, Khloe admitted her concern for her spouse, saying: "Lamar is my husband and I fell in love with him instantly - I married him in 30 days. I've done so many things on my own and tried to put the pieces back together all on my own."

When she told Rob that she wants to help Lamar but doesn't know what else to do, he replied: "You also have to live your own life."

"I'm at war with myself," Khloe concluded. "I want to help him, but sometimes the best help is stepping away, and I just feel like I might need some more help, so I have to kind of tell my family."

Kim Kardashian recently said that her sister Khloe is "doing really good", adding: "I think as a family, all you want for anyone and your friends is just to be happy, so that's all you can ask for."

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">