Referral Banners

Friday, November 1, 2013

Kadiri Ikhana says he will never return to a coaching position in professional football, with the former Nasarawa United tactician fearing for his health.

 http://images.supersport.com/ikhana_nff-300.JPG
The 61-year-old has a comprehensive resumé, having previously represented Nigeria during his playing days while he was formerly in charge of Kano Pillars, Sunshine Stars, Enyimba and Kwara United, to name but a few.
However, Ikhana, who has spent the last 27 years in the business of coaching football, brought an end to
his career at the end of the recently concluded Nigerian Premier League campaign, and while he is open to taking up a position as a potential board member, he has completely ruled out a coaching comeback.
"I can direct but never to sit on the bench as coach - that practice is over for me. I've decided to leave the stage for the younger coaches," the former Super Eagles defender told SuperSport.
"(An) Active coaching job is not good for my health as one is no longer getting younger.
"I can only take up a job as technical director or consultant where I can offer my expert and technical advice to the coaches."

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">