Referral Banners

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Justin Timberlake: "I Have The Best Wife In The World"

The Mirrors singer gushes over his other half Jessica Biel in new interview…

17:00, Monday, 30 September 2013
Singing superstar Justin Timberlake has declared he has the “best wife in the world” in a new interview.
 
The Mirrors singer praised his other half, A-list actress Jessica Biel, during an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres’ show this week, admitting Jess had been “great” to him during a recent bout of illness.
 
In an episode airing today (September 30) JT told Ellen: "I have the best wife in the world.”
 
He added: “She's been great this week … [I can get] pretty cranky!"
 
 
Later in the show, host DeGeneres told Justin: “I’m happy for you because I know how happy you are,” to which the 32-year-old star replied: “Thank you, it’s a nice thing to have, for sure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">