Referral Banners

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kardashians planning baby range

http://www.wigantoday.net/webimage/1.6202972!/image/3447786819.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_215/3447786819.jpg
The reality TV stars and fashionistas already have their own ranges of jewellery, clothing, make-up and perfume, and now that Kim has become a mum to daughter North, baby clothes are in the pipeline.
Kim revealed: "I think a baby line is what's next for us, and we definitely would have a lot of experience with what we would need to make that line a success and we're excited about it."

The 33-year-old socialite thinks growing older and becoming a mother has changed her style.
"I think style always evolves and we all have different moods every season," she said. "I see an evolution in myself, I know the things I'm buying are different to the things I used to buy."
The glamorous sisters are some of the most photographed people on the planet, but they admit there are days when they just don't feel like getting dressed up to face the cameras.
Kim confessed: "All the time! I definitely love staying home and not getting photographed, it's a dream!"
Khloe added: "A hundred per cent. Getting photographed when you're going to the gym, no one wants to be photographed when you're sweaty and red, none of those pictures are pretty. I don't care who you are, you could be the most beautiful person in the world, they don't look good. But it's the way of life."
The 29-year-old is pleased her entire family have found fame through their show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, so they can support each other through it all.
She said: "I would just say thank God this happens to us together, because if I was doing this by myself I would just go into a shell and want to hide, but with your sister by your side, bad, good, it's wonderful to have your family by your side."
Kim agreed working with her sisters is great. She said: "I think it makes it so much more worth it that we're together and it gives us inspiration and motivation."
The Kardashian Kollection of jewellery goes on sale in Argos stores on Monday November 11. The range is also available at Argos.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">