Referral Banners

Monday, October 14, 2013

Cheryl Cole Flashes Rose Tattoo In Bikini Snap

Former X Factor judge gets a lift from a male assistant in calendar pic...

Cheryl Cole has flashed her huge rose bottom tattoo in a new Instagram pic.
The gorgeous Geordie gave her fans a sneak peek at her 2014 calendar shoot in the image, which sees her getting a piggy back from a male assistant in the desert as she dons a barely-there gold bikini.
Chezza accompanied the sexy snap with the caption: "#BTS on my Calendar shoot! Sandals and Sandhills don't go! #piggyback."
Picture: © Instagram / @LadyCCole
Back in August, the Under The Sun singer stunned fans after tattooist Nikko Hurtado unveiled Cole's huge ink
- with the 30-year old saying at the time: "People are entitled to their own opinion. Personally I've never really concerned myself with other people's body parts!
"I've had it for maybe 7-8 months, it was a long process but only just detailed it. The guy is a genius, a true artist and he helped me to cope a lot because I felt like I was in very safe hands."
Last week, Chezza also hit the headlines after it was confirmed she's split with boyfriend Tre Holloway, with the US dancer insisting they are still "good friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">