Referral Banners

Friday, October 17, 2014

Genevieve Nnaji opens up: Nigerian Men Run Away from Me Because I'm Too Successful

She is matured and rich, both body no be firewood. She needs a man that can take care of "things" when the need arises. Funny enough Genevieve Nnaji has always been dating young men who are not cool with settling down with a woman that old and successful.

She said some of the few guys she dated later told her that they were intimidated by her success. But are major problem now is that as a woman she can't chase a man. She is just hoping for the best:
“I am a woman, we aren’t allowed to look; right now, I don’t have a boyfriend. I am that kind of person that eats with her eyes, I need to be attracted to you,” she told Olisa recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">