Referral Banners

Friday, October 3, 2014

BBA Beverly Osu Showers Praises On Herself

Beverly Osu, who clocked 22 recently, has showered praises on herself in the social media. She said:
"I am 22 years old, I’m youthful, I’m a moving train, I’m BLACK DIAMOND, I’m a young African woman with the grace of God leading me. I am a working progress. 22 represents God,The Master Builder, The Manifestation of Dreams, The Future, realization, personal power, retribution, love, war, and a visionary. 
"As I turn 22 I am proficient and a strong leader, I have the potential to be successful, I will fulfill my highest potential by bringing ideals into everyday reality. I am stronger today because I turn 22. I represent an African leader, The strength of a woman. 
"I am a woman. I do not like war. However, I would rather die than accept your deal. I have found my strength after the BBA show…I’ve been down but not crushed, I am humble but not stupid, I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I learn, I’ve been hurt but I’m alive. I’m human.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">