Referral Banners

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bishop Oyedepo speaks on being named the World's Richest Pastor

He was recently named the world's richest pastor and since then many have been asking what he is doing with the money (being contributed by poor people in his church), while others say Winners Chapel and other such big churches should be taxed as they are not doing enough for the poor.

But in an interview with Reuters the respected Bishop said his blessing is from God. Here him:
"For me, to have fortune means someone who has what he needs at any point in time. I don't see myself as having $150 million stacked up somewhere. Whatever way they found their figures, I am only able to say I am blessed by the Lord... 
"There is no single government input on this premises. We supply our water, we make our roads, then you ... say: 'Let's tax them'. For what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">