Referral Banners

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Actress Funke Akindele In Search Of New Love

http://niyitabiti.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Funke-actress.jpg
Nollywood star Funke Akindele has been working on new projects recently and made no big announcements. However, on April 7, 2014, Jenifa broke the silence, denied falling in love again.
She made it indirectly, via her publicist, who sent an e-mail to Ladun Liadi. The message confirmed that.....
Funke has not found a new lover:

    “In the past few months I have enjoyed tremendous love from my fans, family and brands that I represent.

    “I cherish every second I get to spend with my colleagues on sets because it has been rewarding.

    “I look forward to many more precious moments in the years ahead”.

She also dismissed the report that there are moves to reconcile with her ex-hubby, Kehinde Oloyede as false.

It would be recalled that Funke Akindele had a messy separation from her husband, Kehinde Oloyede, in July 2013. Their marriage lasted a bit more than one year.

Speaking about position of the fans, we are sure they would support her search of new love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">