Referral Banners

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Snoop doggy Changes His Name To Snoopzilla For New LP

The Doggfather has teamed up with Dam-Funk on collaborative album...

Just when we got used to calling Snoop Dogg his new moniker Snoop Lion, the rapper has now announced he's changing his name… again!
The Doggfather has revealed he will be known as Snoopzilla on new collaborative album with singer Dam-Funk, 7 Days of Funk.
Snoopzilla said in a statement: "We're the babies of the Mothership. I've had funk influences in my music my whole career.

"Dam-Funk is cold. He's keeping the funk alive and I knew I had to get down with him."
Dam-Funk added: "Snoop knew what I was thinking without me having to articulate it. That's how you know when you gel artistically with someone.
"These beats were made for him and he laid down some of the smoothest harmonies and melodies I've ever heard. It's hip-hop, but you can also hear what we grew up on, from Zapp to Evelyn 'Champagne' King and Patrice Rushen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">