Referral Banners

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Eminem Unveils New Song Rap God

Declaration of intent sees rapper looking to reclaim his crown...

Eminem has unveiled a track from his forthcoming album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Titled Rap God, the song is produced by DVLP and clocks in at more than six minutes in length.
The track begins with what appears to be vintage movie dialogue, before Shady starts in: "I'm beginning to feel like a rap god..."

Among the other fast-paced lyrics are references to himself as "RapBot" and an acknowledgement of his rivals with the line: "Rappers are hungry / looking at me like it's lunch time."
Other snippets include "There was a time when I was king of the underground" and "when you appear with the skin colour of mine, you get too big..."
And he goes on to reference the Columbine High School massacre of 1999 - which infamously got him in trouble because of a lyric in I'm Back.
He then raps: "See if I get away with it now that I ain't as big as I was."
His new album is set for release on 5 November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">