Referral Banners

Friday, September 5, 2014

Kim Kardashian: "Kanye And I Have An Amazing Sex Life"

Socialite also tells GQ magazine that Pharrell Williams and Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour played a part in naming their daughter North...
Kim Kardashian has revealed that herself and hubby Kanye West have an "amazing sex life" during an interview with GQ magazine.
The 33-year old - who has posed naked for the men's publication - made the confession when addressing THAT sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J, which leaked in 2007.

“My husband Kanye and I have an amazing sex life,” she said. “So far as the sex tape is concerned, whether or not we’ve made another … If we have, it’s never something I want to go public.” Kimmy added: “I never want to make the same mistake twice."
The socialite also admitted that showbiz pal Pharrell Williams helped her and Yeezy decide to call their daughter North, with Kardashian explaining: "It was a rumour in the press and we’d never really considered it seriously.

"But Kanye and I were having lunch … and Pharrell came over to us and said, ‘Oh my God, are you guys really going to call your daughter “North”? That is the best name.’” She continued: “Then a little while later Anna Wintour came over and asked the same thing. She told us: ‘North is a genius name.’
“Kanye and I looked at one another and just laughed. I guess at that point it sort of stuck."
GQ's Woman of the Year Kim graces the front cover of the October issue of the mag, out now!

Read more at http://www.mtv.co.uk/kim-kardashian/news/kim-kardashian-kanye-and-i-have-an-amazing-sex-life#04woBpyhtpDcISJ2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">