Referral Banners

Monday, June 9, 2014

That bikini looks ready to ping off! Jodie Marsh bursts from dental floss swimwear

NOT that she really needs sunny skies as an excuse to strip off, but Jodie Marsh has seized the 25° heat as a modelling opp.


jodie marsh SUMMER TIME! Jodie Marsh flaunts bikini body as temperature heats up [INSTAGRAM]
And the bodybuilding champ got busy today soaking up the rays while thoughtfully sharing her voluptuous bod with her online army.
As London bakes in foreign temperatures, the 35-year-old slipped into the skimpiest of bikinis for an afternoon of topping up her tan.

Lazing in the great outdoors, the tattooed bombshell snapped a selfie from a perv's eye view.Jodie Marsh has a whole wardrobe of skimpy attire [Instagram]
With the camera hovering over her left shoulder, the lens zooms down her cleavage while towering from above like waiting for in line at Alton Towers ready to plunge into Oblivion.

jodie marsh CLEAVAGE QUEEN: Jodie rocks plunging jumpsuit [INSTAGRAM]
Alongside the snap, anti-bullying campaigner Jodie wrote: "This is me for the day #sunshine #bikini #sunglasses #kindle #summer."
She later added: "Today I am mostly lying on a sun lounger though I may literally push the boat out & take a rowing boat out on the lake. Love Sundays."
Unable to resist a dig, a fellow social networker bit back: "@JodieMarsh oh to b a celeb! Bit diff for me I'm cleaning."
Defending herself, Jodie explained she hardly sits on her posterior all day like a resident of Benefits Street.
She added: "Excuse me but I clean my own house, do my own washing, cut my own grass etc. I don't have any help. Yes I am superwoman, granted."

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">