• Shakira started dating Gerard Pique in 2010
Shakira has revealed that she had reservations about her boyfriend's age when they met.
The singer shares the same birthday as Barcelona footballer Gerard Piqué - who she started dating in 2010 - but was born 10 years earlier than him, something that worried her a bit at first.
‘He was only 23 when I met him,' says Shakira, 37.

‘I was concerned about the age gap as I was 33, but I'm no paedophile.'
Shakira soon got over her concerns as she felt that it was meant to be with Gerard, 27.
The loved-up couple welcomed their son Milan in January 2013 and Shakira thinks parenthood has made their relationship even stronger.
‘I am so happy right now with Gerard,' the Columbian star tells The Sun.
‘It took me many years to get to where I am in my life now. I wasn't fulfilled or satisfied and I think Gerard was the missing link.
‘Since Milan arrived, we have never been happier and we are a team. [I] believe Gerard and Milan were my destiny.'