Referral Banners

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'm A Virgin, Boko Haram Should Sleep with Me & Free the Girls —Séxy Singer Adokiye

Chai!!! those crazy Boko Haram guys are being offered what they are killing themselves for. It is believed that one of the "lie" their leaders tell them is that if they fight Jihad and die, they will get 7 virgins in heaven. So, now that a beautiful lady like Adokiye is offering them her "thing", will they release Our Girls?

Adokiye, a 23-year-old singer, had boasted that the first man she would open her legs for must be ready to buy her mum an expensive gift, a private jet. But the plight of the kidnapped Chibok girls has touched her.
The beautiful singer said she is ready to open it for the dreaded Boko Haram. In her words:
“This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange.”

Showtime reminded her that the girls could be making out time as s*x slaves, and the singer/actress retorted:
“They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”
Boko Haram, please do the needful and release those innocent girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">