Referral Banners

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Obesere Threatened Victim As Police Transfer Case To SCID

http://informationng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Obesere.jpgA police source told Vanguard that........... Obesere found it difficult to pressurize the DPO at Isolo into striking out the case or persuade the victim to accept a settlement.
The source, who Vanguard said chose to remain anonymous, also said
Obesere contacted some top citizens to wade into the matter by persuading the DPO to soft-pedal on the matter but they backed down when they discovered that the police have incriminating evidence against the musician.
Meantime, in a chat with Vanguard, the victim, Olaiya said she had relocated to her home town, Sagamu in Ogun State, where she is currently receiving treatment following her ordeal.
“As I speak with you, I am in Sagamu, my home town, where I have been  receiving traditional treatment since the incident occurred.
“I bled for more than two weeks after Alhaji Obesere r*ped me and inserted his ring into my private part. The incident occurred on February 12, 2013 and I have spent a lot of money treating myself.
“The DPO, Isolo Police division, took pity on me and refused to give in to Obesere’s pressure to strike out the case and God will bless him for that.
“But last week I was informed that the case had been transferred to the SCID and my Investigating Police Office, IPO, at Isolo asked me to come to the station on Tuesday for the transfer.
“But when I got to the SCID, I discovered the IPO, who took over the case, one Mr. Jacob, I don’t know his rank, became hostile to me.
“You need to see how this man treated me. He started by asking me to write a new statement and when I tried to explain that I had written a statement at Isolo division, he rebuffed my explanation and insisted I wrote a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">