Referral Banners

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I am still a Virg*n, believe it or not.... J'odie Opens up

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwaB1KHJK6HFk7VP8ICDHsfg6txjbffC27NnnEB10N1e2JuS5PC8c7aQ7KZhP5fApWUdce6B4C9-eHdPca9Kh9FlNGpb33H4kXXnZsFTW9pSau5hTJHRqyMxkVHKOTlH-Xi4R9RhayNlnu/s1600/jodie.jpg
The Kuchi Kuchi (Oh Baby) singer opened up to the Netng on why she is single. She also hinted she is a
virgin… “I am not in any relationship and I don’t think I want to be. I want serious people around me. Not just sexual relationships. Personally, to me, it is wrong because I am not married. I am not condemning those who do it; this is just my personal opinion. I really should not have an opinion on sex because I don’t have any experience. Sex means nothing to me, so I can’t get into a relationship just because of that”
She Tried, but can u believe it?
http://thenet.ng/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Jodie1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">