Referral Banners

Friday, December 20, 2013

“Prayer To God Repaired My Broken Galaxy Tablet” – Woman Gives Testimony At Holy Ghost Service


god fixed galaxy tablet

A one of a kind testimony given by a sister at church is going viral online.
The sister pictured above recently testifies of God’s goodness over her repaired Galaxy tablet.
Read her testimony below:

For over a month, my galaxy machine went bad. Even the company and some expert could not fix it. During the last Holy Ghost service, I placed it on the ground during prayers. To my amazement, we discovered that it is now perfectly okay”
Though skeptics believe this kind of miracle is technically impossible but God specializes in doing the impossible.
I love this kind of testimony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">