Referral Banners

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Kim Kardashian laughs off baby North's eyebrow waxing claims

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/16/article-2524930-1A264CD700000578-270_634x630.jpg 
Kim Kardashian has hit back after claims that she waxed her daughter's eyebrows.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star posted an adorable snap of baby North earlier this week, only to be met with accusations that she had altered her daughter's appearance.
One user wrote, "Going to have plastic surgery on her first birthday..."
Kim took to Twitter to laugh off the comments, writing, "Do people really think I would wax my daughters eyebrows so young?  Come on, I'd wait until she's at least 2 1/2!"
She added,
"I'm kidding!!! Its pretty sick for people to insinuate that I would wax my daughters eyebrows. They are thick, natural and amazing!"

You tell 'em, Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">