Referral Banners

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Nicki Minaj Wants Babies Soon, Would Take Break From Music

The Pinkprint star has revealed she wants to be married and start a family by her fifth album...
Nicki Minaj has expressed her desire to become a mother.
During an interview with Complex magazine, the Anaconda rapper was asked what her biggest fear is, with Minaj replying: "That I'll become so consumed with work that I'll forget to live my personal life to the fullest.
"If I'm done with my fifth album and I don't have a child by then, no matter how much money I have, I would be disappointed, as a woman, because I feel like I was put here to be a mother." Following reports that she's split with long-term boyfriend Safaree Samuels after 14-years together, the bootylicious babe went on to add that before she has a baby, she wants to become a wife.

"I have definitely put off the wife thing because I don't want people in my business," Nicki admitted. "I'd rather not do anything that's going to be on paper but I definitely will be married before I have my baby.
"I want to make sure I do it in that order. I've always felt like that since I was young; my mother always put that in my head."
The Young Money star added: "By the fifth album. I will have walked down the aisle and I will at least be on baby number one, possibly baby number two. And have $500 million." Minaj then went on to tease a possible break from music, adding: "I wonder if I'm going to be one of those women who balances my child with a career.
"I always said, 'When I have my baby, it's going to be all about my baby.' I don't want the child feeling like they don't have all of my attention, so I always said, 'I'm going to take a little break.' But we'll see."
Nicki's third studio album The Pinkprint is due for release on December 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">