Referral Banners

Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Boy That Killed his Father Confesses, He said he is ready to pay the price for his action

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiCAaCJ1nM9UYdRHVT-58YLopI6UEjT4DBd05aQkvieCwhl8OBjb8-tMytdjoaiTnhp5UsH5jwThXqU7TM2DdH_SghKbzIAyio3bsd5vYZyi-zA13p1iKoGP8QZn6ViTOhXDbdKGRB2q7CR/s1600/Tolani+Ajayi.jpg
21 year old and also a 300-level student of History and International Relations, Redeemer’s University, Redemption Camp, along Lagos/Ibadan expressway, Ogun State,
Tolani made the gruesome confession in police detention yesterday.

The alleged drug addict who is now feeling remorse told newsmen that he had pleaded to his sister and sent some people to beg his mother for forgiveness.
Read the transcript of his confession:...
” I have sent some people to talk to her (my mother) that I am sorry, I have talked to my sister, my mother is still grieving I want to give her time , it may be spiritual. I have asked for forgiveness”

” I tried those drugs myself. I might have heard it from my friends but, I tried it myself.

“The incident” happened around 1:am when the church would have been sleeping by then. It was anger that led me into this. My father just bit me repeatedly with his teeth

“There was an argument between us and I stood up to him, he beat me with a stick and bit me with his teeth. Just the two of us were at home my mother was in Abuja.
” We leaved in Abuja, I schooled in Camp, he came for a programme , then, my school was on break, so, I went to meet him, we were meant to go back to Abuja together, then, the incident happened and I am here.

“It is not about the church, because I don’t miss church throughout this semester.
“My father went to the kitchen and got a stick (wooden spoon) he used it on me repeatedly and I tried to defend myself, then he bit me on my shoulder and I got angry. I used normal small kitchen knife, then, I used cutlass to attack him. I regret the action.
I am going to face my judgment, I am meant to pay for what I have done.
” It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable, something that is going to happen I am just waiting for it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">