Referral Banners

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Kim Kardashian Reveals: How I made the first move

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
As Kim Kardashian and Kanye West get ready to celebrate their first wedding anniversary (it's this Friday 22nd May if you haven't already got the date firmly in your diary), Kim has revealed how one of the greatest love stories of our time (ahem) came into being.

And while Kanye might have been the one to eventually pop the big question, it was in fact Kim who picked up the phone and made that all important first move.


Having split from her husband Kris Humphries at the end of 2011 (after the briefest of marriages), Kim decided to rekindle her friendship with Kanye whom she'd already known for several years – and already had an inkling about how he felt about her.

'I was always attracted to him,' Kim told Access Hollywood. "When I first met him, we worked on a project together and there was definitely a spark, but we were in other relationships and we kept our distance, and that was that.'
But once Kim was a free agent, she wasn't going to hang around and wait for the phone to ring.

'I think it was six months after I was newly single in like 2012, I was like why not? Like, what am I waiting for?' Kim continued.

'I thought he was going to call me as soon as he knew that I was single again. He didn't, and so I called him and I said, "Hello? I thought you were at least going to call me and say 'I told you so', something?"'.

And so that's how it all started: with a simple 'Hello'. After that, Kim said Kanye invited her to Paris to watch one of his fashion shows, and that's where the 'magic happened' – Kim's words, not ours. Sorry.

Imagine if Kim had never made that call? It doesn't bear thinking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">