Referral Banners

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nigerian & Ghanaian Men scared of loving me –Yvonne Nelson

Ladies tend to forget that they were not created to be equal with men. A man can be arrogant and once he makes money, he can marry the woman he wants, young or old. But same doesn't apply to ladies.

Beautiful actress, Yvonne Nelson has join the league of ladies who are complaining that men are intimidated by her success. While speaking on KSM’s Show on Metro TV, Yvonne Nelson said:
“This year I’m a secondary virgin I’m just trying to concentrate on my career. I’m not in a rush; I don’t want to marry today and divorce tomorrow because it happens a lot in the industry. Marriage is a beautiful thing but it has to be right. I don’t want to let my mom down, I want to make her and myself happy. 
"Most Ghanaian and Nigerian men are intimidated; most often when it’s age appropriate; then they think I’m doing better than them and that I’m going to be bossy and control them around. Those around my age are bothered that I’m an independent lady. That has always been the problem.”

Ladies, even before you make money, adopt humility so that your man will know you can honour him

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">