Referral Banners

Monday, January 5, 2015

Fr. Mbaka alleges threat to his life, denies receiving money from Buhari

Rev, Father Ejike Mbaka says he has been receiving threat messages since his New Year Celebration message which described President Jonathan's administration as full of 'badluck' & poor performance. While delivering his sermon yesterday January 4th, the clergyman said he was not afraid of anybody and that he has delivered the message he was sent to deliver. He says he has been accused of receiving money from APC Presidential candidate Gen Muhammadu Buhari, a man he claimed he doesn't know in person.
"Tell them I am not afraid of them. I have said what I was asked to say. The only word I have for them is Isaiah 54:15,17: “Surely they shall gather, but because the gathering is not of God they shall scatter. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. They said Buhari gave me money, but I have never met with Buhari. I don’t know him in person. I only delivered the message I was given and I stand by that message because the future of this country is bleak with Jonathan on the saddle.” he said
Fr. Mbaka said he would have delivered his message to Patience Jonathan privately but efforts to reach her failed on several occasions.
"When she came here, I told her to give me her number so that I could give her messages, but thrice she refused. It was later she told one of the pastors with her to give me his number. So, before that message, I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked the calls"he said
He said if President Jonathan is re-elected, "the next four years will be hell for the country. People are crying of hanger but then you will see what is hunger.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">