Referral Banners

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Emmanuel Adebayor's claim his mother is a witch and she uses her power to holh is leg from scoring goals

The Tottenham striker blamed his mum's black magic from stopping him story - but this isn't the only far fetched tale to excuse poor performance 

Lame-Excuses-main 

It has to be one of the worst excuses by a footballer for a goal drought. But £170,000 a week Premier League star Emmanuel Adebayor claims his mum has used black magic to stop him scoring.

The Tottenham striker has managed just two goals this season and his comments to a Ghanaian radio station has widened a rift with his family after he was accused of forcing his 62-year-old mother from her home.

He said: “Obviously I’m not a pastor, I am a footballer so I cannot point out a witch. I never sacked my mum from the house – she decided to leave the house.
Emmanuel Adebayor dejected after a missed chance 

“But how am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward. They should stop talking, talking, they should stop doing juju on me – they should leave me alone.”

His family hit back saying he was being brainwashed by Islamic spiritual healers.

But if you are going for an excuse, it is always good to go for a truly outlandish one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are naijah for real page

Recent Post

script type="text/javascript">